Are you facing the iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred 90xe8000015 popup notification box? If yes then you must resolve the error right away. The error occurs when the iTunes cannot recognize the iOS device connected with it. Hence it is essential to solve the problem immediately. Follow the methods and the steps mentioned below in the guide to resolve the error from your computer.
Here is how to solve 0xe8000015 iTunes error
Check the Range of Signals
If you are sitting far from the router, then the Wi-Fi signals will be weak, and hence the error could appear. You should ensure that you are within the range of the signals also the Wi-Fi is enabled in the device.
Check Wi-Fi Issues on your Device
The iOS device displays all the Wi-Fi recommendations when the device detects an issue. The notification will appear on the screen saying “No Internet Connection,” and you have to tap on it. The device will open the recommendations.
Check the Cable
Check if the router is correctly connected to the modem. It is better to take out the cable and reattach to the device correctly. Now check if it is working.
Update the App Store and System Software
- In your computer, click the Apple icon and select App Store from the menu.
- Go to the upper left corner and check the latest version of App Store or any other software program.
- If you click Update All, every available update will be installed after a while.
Update the iOS Software
The outdated software may not correctly as the support from the company are not provided much; as a result, the problem begins to occur in the system.
- Open the Settings app and go to General.
- Open the Software Update and tap to open it.
- There you will find the updated software if available.
- Tap on the download and enter the passcode.
- Now agree to the terms and conditions.
- The download will begin in a while, and the device will receive updates.
- Now, tap the Details tab, and you will be redirected to Settings.
- Again, open the Software Update and tap the Install Now button to install them.
Reset Lockdown Folder
If you remove the Lockdown Folder, the computer will create the iTunes directory which can fix the error automatically.
- Go to Finder and click Go.
- Now, select the “Go to Folder” option.
- Type – /var/db/lockdown and press the Return button.
- Now, select every item and options in the list appeared to remove them.
Reinstall Apple Mobile Device on Computer
When the 0xe8000015 error is occurring, you must try to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver. It will help the iTunes to recognize the iOS device. It is one of the easiest ways to fix the iTunes 0xe8000015 error. If you are using the computer system running on a Windows operating system then follows these steps –
- Unlink the iOS device from your computer.
- Now, again connect the device with the system.
- Right-click the Windows icon and select the Device Manager.
- Find the Portable Device option and click on it to expand.
- Right click on the iPhone name.
- Choose Update Driver from the menu.
- Search the updated driver automatically to begin the updates.
- Open the Settings of your Windows by pressing Windows key + I key combinations.
- Click the Update & Security option and select Windows Update. There must not be any updates available.
With these methods, the problem and the error can get resolved. The 0xe8000015 error is one error which affects the connectivity with iTunes; hence it is necessary to resolve before making the situation worse.