AirPods are wireless earbuds. AirPods wireless device can connect with your iPhone, Watch, iPad, and Mac via Bluetooth. It is the device which has so many features and sensors in a small body. That’s why, Apple calls it magical.
In addition to playing music and relaying phone calls, you can talk to your personal assistant ‘Siri’ without taking your iPhone out of your pocket. You simply need to connect your AirPods with your device. Once you’ve paired it with your iPhone, iCloud will sync the pairing to your other iCloud logged in devices so that you can use your AirPods on all of your Apple devices.
This is very simple and easy to Pair AirPods with your iOS device.
How to pair AirPods with your iPhone
- Open AirPods case
- Hold it in front of your iPhone. You will see a setup animation on your iPhone.
- Tap on the ‘Connect’ button.
- Tap ‘Done.’
This will easily pair AirPods with your iPhone.
How to pair AirPods with another iPhone
If your AirPods are already paired with one device, and you want to connect it with another iPhone, then you need to do the following steps before pairing it with a new device.
- Pick up & open your AirPods charging case.
- Tap on ‘Connect.’
- Press & hold the pairing button on the back of the AirPods case.
How to pair AirPods with your Apple watch
You need first to pair AirPods with your iPhone. Once you’ve paired it with your iPhone, they will automatically pair with your Apple Watch (watchOS 3).
How to pair AirPods with your iPad
AirPods will automatically connect with your iPad. You need first to pair AirPods with your iPhone. When you’ve done pairing it with your iPhone, iCloud will sync pairing to your iPad (running iOS 10) that is logged in with the same iCloud account.
How to Pair AirPods with Your Mac
Your AirPods will automatically pair with your Mac if your Mac is running on ‘macOS Sierra or later’ and logged in with the same iCloud account. You need to pair AirPods with your iPhone, iCloud will automatically sync pairing to your Mac.
To play AirPods from your Mac:
- First, Open ‘AirPods case.’
- Click on ‘Volume Control’ in the menu bar of your Mac.
- Select ‘AirPods.’
How to pair AirPods directly with your Mac
If your AirPods not connected with your iOS device, you can pair directly to your Mac. Just follow the simple steps.
- Put AirPods in their case if they are not and close it.
- Now, open the cap.
- Press & hold the setup button until the light starts flashing white. It is on the back of AirPods case.
- Click on ‘Apple menu’ on your Mac.
- Select ‘System Preferences.’
- Click ‘Bluetooth.’
- Select ‘AirPods’ in the devices list.
- Click ‘Pair.’
Finally, you have done the pairing.
How to pair AirPods with your Apple TV
Apple TV doesn’t pair with your AirPods automatically; you have to pair it manually. Do this:
- Put AirPods in their case, if they are not and close it.
- Open the cap.
- Press & hold the setup button until the light will not start flashing white. It is on the back of AirPods case.
- Now, launch ‘Settings’ on your Apple TV.
- Open ‘Remotes and Devices’.
- Tap on ‘Bluetooth.’
- Select ‘AirPods’ from the list.
That’s it! You have paired!